Ubiquiti UniFi SDN Controller Software Release Notes: 5.6.19
This is the first stable release of the 5.6 branch. You can view the official release notes.
Controller Changes Since 5.6.18
- airTime and airView now open in new windows.
- Replaced antenna gain field with dropdown for select antenna.
- Now displays cell size in config if firmware of AP supports it.
- Fixed disappearing devices when user was inactive.
- Fixed disappearing batch edit devices.
- Fixed currently selected element in airTime when filters change.
- Improved error handling for airTime.
- Filtered out Manage by Other devices in Performance Statistics.
- Fixed hiding Cancel Migration section in Property Panel for switches.
- Fixed missing uplink section in Known Clients.
- Fixed width of some password fields.
- Fixed DPI graphs.
- Now when all accordions are hidden in Property Panel the Tools tab is also hidden.
- Improved UI responsiveness.
- Small UI fixes and improvements.
- Updated bundled Tomcat to 7.0.82.
- Updated translations.
- Various backend improvements.
Firmware Changes Since 3.9.2/4.3.60
- Enabled DFS support.
- Added more security details to scan info.
- Applied security patch for WPA2 vulnerability called KRACK.
- Various backend fixes and/or improvements.
- Fixed fastpath tools.
- Updated NTP, net-snmp, IGMP proxy, conntrack-tools, webproxy packages to same as latest EdgeRouter release.
- Corrected auto S2S VPN status reporting.
- Fixed L2TP problem that could result in pppd exiting after a client connects.
- Fixed WLAN DPI blocking and related log spam.
- PPPoE usernames now properly supports usernames longer than 4000 characters and/or containing ‘/’.
- Updated dnsmasq to 2.7.8.
- Improved error codes returned on firmware upgrade fail.