Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Release Notes: 4.4.36
Official Release Notes
- No longer clears IPs from DHCP WAN interface in PREINIT of a forced renewal
- Load Balancing
- Fixed route metrics not being properly updated, primarily experienced upon fail back
- Fixed problem that caused one or both WANs to be marked down and stuck in this state
- Fixed crash in ubnt-util when WAN was down for extended period
- Fixed utmdaemon high CPU usage (caused “heartbeat missed” for some)
- Added missing signatures
- Suricata version string corrected to reflext correct version
- Patch for CVE-2018-18956 DoS vulnerability in Suricata
- Reduced frequency of lookups to ips1.unifi-ai.com for cloud connectivity.
- Adjusted config for USG3 and USG Pro to decrease CPU/memory usage.
- Now if no interface is found with “description WAN”, assume that the default interface for that hardware platform (config_network_wan) is included in the inform. Prevents a INFORM_ERROR
- Speed test updates so as not to get stuck on non-responsive server
- USG-XG-8 Only: With UF-RJ45-1G SFPs, pass through the copper link state to the SFP+ port.
- Fixed crash in speed test.
- Restore logging of specific error conditions from controller.
- Fixed image/css path issue introduced in 4.4.28 local web UI.
- Upgraded Suricata to 4.0.5.