Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Firmware Release Notes: 4.4.50-4.4.51
Official Release Notes
- Added firmware support for netconsole configuration provisioned by the controller (using config under Settings–>Site).
- If IDS/IPS signature update fails for any reason an alert is now sent to the controller with information about the problem. Other improvements also made to signature update process.
- Now limits permitted SSH MAC algorithms to OpenSSH’s most recent defaults, disabling some older options.
- Switched speed test to speed.ui.com
- Now supports latest hardware revision of USG3.
- Changed certificate generation parameters for USG’s local web UI so it creates and maintains certificates in accordance with new requirements in macOS Catalina and iOS 13.
- PPPoE client security update fixes a vulnerability that allows an attacker on the same broadcast domain as your WAN to crash the pppd process, potentially allowing remote code execution.
- Fixed GeoIP signature updates.
- Fixed crash in guest redirector service where a host header is missing in the request.
- No longer makes unifi resolve to 127.0.0.1 when USG goes into self-run.
- IDS/IPS signature updates triggered during bootup are delayed until internet connectivity is established.
- Changed DDNS client configuration format to ensure credentials and hostname are used only with the associated provider.